“The Science Behind Them And How To Achieve It EVERYTIME!”
June 22nd, 2019
10054 Gulf Center Dr, Fort Myers, FL 33913
8:00am – 5:00pm (please arrive prior to 8:00 so that we will start on time)
Want to know how to photograph poignant, eye-catching images? From scene selection to the most important element of light, he will touch on the things you need to know to recognize and achieve a compelling portrait. Kelly will discuss and demonstrate proper lighting approaches to ensure the ‘Flow of Light’ is applied to generate the “salient” image.
This workshop will be immersive, and ‘hands-on’, covering indoor and outdoor lighting (weather permitting) and will include the use of models and props. Participants will have an opportunity to shoot (so bring your cameras!) to ensure the theory and knowledge provided during the lecture portion is immediately applied and practiced. Attendees will walk away with actual useable and repeatable skills that can be applied in future work and photographic assignments.
You’ll also learn how to:
- Light the subject for maximum effectiveness
- Pose subjects for best lookUse leading lines for better composition
- Choose the best lens for the job
- Frame your subject to enhance overall look
- Consider depth of field to target viewer eye
- Combine all elements to make the image “in camera” as close to perfect as possible
To sign up for Kelly’s workshop please complete the following registration form. Space is limited so don’t wait.
Are you a PPA member? Receive PPA merits by attending this class.